
BLOGGITY :D
So today after work I was trollin’ around on YouTube and I tripped over this extremely hot chick called Jessica Nigri who has been at the last two Comic Cons and OH MY GOD THIS GIRL IS HOT! Even though she’s dressed up in a Pikachu costume, the HAWTNESS went straight of the charts :D
So after this Comic Con which I did not attend I watched a helluWa lot of videos on YouTube and read some blogs, apparently there was a lot of pornstars attending Comic Con acting as characters or just being there for the kick of it :D Getting acknowledged by all the geeks whom recognized them (myself included)…….. Well my point is that Hollywood and the porn industry is emerging into one scene where they exchange knowledge and so on, there is actually a firm called Vivthomas who is working on some major Hollywood movies on and behind the scenes. TEEHEE… ;)
And to be honest I think that in 10 years or so there is no difference on the acting scene and we’ll see the two industries working in synergy, which is kind off frightening in some ways as most of America is so anal about the Porn industry because of their strong belief in Christ and all that is holy and we’ll probably have a huge riot against Hollywood and a short boycott of new movies, but I’m sure that America and the rest of the world will see that this was meant to be… LOL ;)
Sorry this have been really random, but I just felt like writing a blog because it’s been a while + the power went out at my house because of some stormy weather :/
Have a nice morning/day/evening, I’ll catch ya dudes on the flipFLOP
Be sure to check me out @
twitter.com/andersdbb
youtube.com/methalpa
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar