LE TOUR DE FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! (and pretty girls) :D
Oh shit today was amazing; I saw all the riders’ power through Change Elysses! Oh mu jesus it was so amazing.. Cycling and pretty girls ;) That is a pretty damn good combination In my opinion!
But the wait until the riders rode by us was horrifying, fat Argentinean men sweating like crazy and arrogant French people pushing and taking advantage of every single chance to get closer to the fence. I mean, why the heck do people want to make other peoples time so much worse with pushing and shouting in French or Spanish or whatever country they were from. Well of course it wasn’t only fat n’ sweaty men ;) There were some pretty awesome Swedish girls that stood in front of me, and I caught one of in a plain stare down contest that ended with a laugh and blushing ;D that took my mind of my feet hurting the annoying Argentineans!
When they ran over the finish there was an amazing cheer and the whole crowd went crazy when Mark Cavendish overtook em’ all and rushed to the front and won the final stage of the Tour… I mean the power that man got in his legs, SICK and I’d call it a true MANBEARPIGmoment :D nevertheless I cannot give enough probs to Nikki Sørensen for trying to win the final stage, which would have been mind numbingly awesome if that would have succeeded. But of course hands up/down/up/down for Alberto Contador who have riddin’ a crazy Tour this year and I wish him all the best.. And let’s hope that all the dopingtests go negative for him.
So this years Tour de France is over and I’m already looking forward to next years tour and It’s going to be very interesting to see what hell Bjarne Riis is going to do when The Shleck Brothers leave his team for Bjarne old friend’s new team which he is starting in Luxembourg next year..
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar