So today i decided to start a blog about my life and the projects that I am pursuing in life :D I make youtubevideos about gaming and I'm trying to get my videos out there as it's pretty hard to get out there without yourself really whoring it up. And posting gaming videos on YouTube is not really a new thing to do and unfortunately not really original, and if you want an audience you have to make sure that you create som content that have some meaning and a purpose. But Simply starting out with talking to yourself infront and behind the camera is pretty though to start of with. But I'm hoping that the future brings good things for me and I will of course work on producing better content, but surely I hope to get some critique on my stuff so I can know how I'm supposed to improve my stuff.
At the moment I'm making gameplay commentaries on YouTube. And I need some intersting topics to talk about as the things I'm talking about at the moment is pretty random :(
My YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/methalpa
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/andersdbb
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar