lørdag den 24. juli 2010

VACAYBLOG numero trois!

Good evening friends,

Oh so many cool things had happened these last two days, I went to the LOUVRE which was amazing and Mona Lisa being the main Attraction…. I was sold, man that picture is beautiful :D……….. Well not really as I had never seen It before I’d pictured it as HUGE and with an diamondFRAME or smth like that… BUT IT wasn’t it was a semi little painting with an like 1 meter deep bulletproof glass infront of it! “BELIEVE THE HYPE” is all I’m going to say about that :O

We’ve spend like 3 or 4 hours @ the Louvre and we definitely enjoyed ourselves, but the most interesting view there was by far The Louvre’s history and why it was build etc. and we were able to walk downstairs to see the old castle wall which is kept intact after the countless wars France was involved in back in the early days with The Napoleons 1, 2 and 3 ruling in France.

Uhm Powerade!!!!

As this is a city vacation I’m forcing myself to go to all the museums that are interesting and I also think it’s rather important that I do so even though I’d rather sit at a cafée with a cold beer and watch all the pretty ladies walk by ;)

And holy jesus the French ladies are HAWT! “Sun kissed skin so hot they’d melt your popsicle” Rofl @ Katy Perry :D The cultural differences are amazing the whole go to a café and chill all afternoon is something that I really miss in Denmark, and especially around Varde my hometown… There are little to no where you can go and enjoy a nice Cop of coffee and buy a decent sandwich, like when you go to a Starbucks for lunch or breakfast. But surely when I move away from Varde next year I’d probably see way more of this behavior when the big city will take it’s toll on me. Tomorrow the Parents and I are going to watch the Tour de France here in the city whilst they drive around change Elysses and the Arch of triumph :D

I’ve never seen anything like and I’m looking forward to it :D

CU tomorrowz :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar